Find Your Activity Plan Here
The Virtual Book Club for Kids Featured Author: Mo Willems
Welcome! We're excited to announce that we've selected 3 books this month to focus on for the Virtual Book Club for Kids that feature well known author Mo Willems. The books we chose to feature are ....
Links in this post may earn us a small commission helping to maintain the site and resources available.
The first book we're featuring is Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus. Here are several activities from our co-hosting bloggers of the Virtual Book Club for Kids. We encourage you to check out their activities and enjoy Mo Willems' books for the next few weeks with your child. This activities feature a variety of topics from letter recognition, fine motor skills, story retelling, movement ideas and more! Leave a comment and tell us your favorite one.
PRINT this Book List to keep track of who's coming NEXT month!
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus Activities
- Cardboard Box Bus Craft & Number Game for Kids by Toddler Approved
- Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus Activity by Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus Puppets by Playdough to Playto
- Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus: Puppets, Crafts and Storytelling by Playing with Words 365
- Pigeon Handprint by Mama Miss
- Pigeon and Bus Activities inspired by Mo Willems by The Educators' Spin On It
- Pigeon Rhyming Race Activity by Growing Book by Book
- Letter B is for Bus Craft by Royal Baloo
- Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus Printable Activity for Kids by Crystal and Co
Additional Ideas for Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus
- Bus Snack Idea from Juggling with Kids
- Learning to Draw Pigeon by The Educators' Spin On It
- Pigeon Handprint & Bus Craft by Mommy and Me BookClub
- Paper Bus Craft from Fun a Day
- Follow our Mo Willems Pinterest Board for more Ideas
You're encourage to share a PHOTO and/or Link of your Mo Willems activities at home on our Virtual Book Club Facebook Page!.