Announcing Virtual Book Club for Kids Summer Camp 2014!

Virtual Book Club for Kids Summer Camp starts in only 2 weeks! Are you going to join us for a summer filled with great books and cool activities?

Virtual Book Club Summer Camp features THREE weeks of children’s book themed crafts and activities for kids ages 2-5.

Instead of driving your kids off to camp each day… you get to stay home and attend “virtual” summer camp along with us! We will serve as your Camp Directors and we’ll get you all of the materials and information you need to make camp successful for you and your kids.

We have chosen three weekly themes tied with some of our favorite children’s books to share with you! Each week we will be planning and preparing activities, crafts, and cool ideas for you. We’ll send you the supplies list and book list ahead of time so you can get those together and then you can kick back and relax until our newsletter arrives in your inbox filled with your activities for the week!

Each week you will receive a newsletter from us with your plan for the week.

Once you get the newsletter each week you’ll have plenty of simple activity ideas to help you connect and create with books and your kids all week long!

Are you interested in joining in? Here’s what a Virtual Book Club (VBC) Summer Camp Membership includes…

• a pre-camp planner with a book list, supply list, printable camp planner to keep you organized, and a printable sample camp schedule.
  • 15 simple printable activities and crafts featuring favorite children’s books based on the weekly themes plus 3 bonus activities.  All activities will be playful and geared around hands-on learning. (You’ll receive 6 exclusive activities in each weekly newsletter along with additional resources)
  • membership to a private Virtual Book Club Summer Camp Facebook group where you can chat with our VBC “Camp Directors” (that’s us) and other participants, get tips, other creative ideas, and additional resources.

We are offering Virtual Book Club Summer Camp membership for $9.99

If you’d like to join us for camp this summer, click on this link to be added to our VBC Summer Camp Alerts list. Registration for our June session just closed but our July session will begin registration in the next few weeks.

Our July Virtual Book Club Summer Camp session will officially start on Monday, July 28 but you can sign up for the newsletters and use them whenever they are useful for you after that.

You may want to sprinkle the activities throughout the summer every few weeks or do them along with us each day. The July session is scheduled for the weeks of July 28th, August 4th, and August 11th.

Once you register for Virtual Book Club Summer Camp you’ll receive a welcome email with camp themes and an invitation to our private Virtual Book Club Summer Camp Facebook group so we can start chatting!

The Camp Directors this year are Kristina (from Toddler Approved), Kim Vij (from The Educators’ Spin On it ) and Cerys Parker (from Rainy Day Mum)

We are three moms (& former teachers) that will be on call to help you create an awesome summer for your kids! I am especially excited about camp because I am exhausted from the year and really want to simplify this summer but still connect with my kids each day in fun easy & creative ways (while also sneaking in a little learning).

One of my favorite parts of VBC Summer Camp is that activity will be simple, have easy to get materials, and will be geared towards kids ages 2-5. I also am loving our VBC Summer Camp private Facebook group! It is filling up fast with lots of excited participants! Hope you’ll join us too!

Note: Registration is via Paypal but you don’t have to use a Paypal account to register. You can also just use your credit card. Please contact me in the comments with any questions regarding payment.
You will automatically be subscribed using your paypal email address. All sales are final.

29 thoughts on “Announcing Virtual Book Club for Kids Summer Camp 2014!

1. Kim Vij

YES! Kelly this is a virtual summer camp so you can participant from anywhere in the world! All camp planners will come through a newsletter and pdf files to use at your convenience once you make a payment on paypal it will be sent out automatically. Let me know if you have any further questions.

1. Michelle

We live in Australia, just wondering if all communication is via email so we could participate too?

1. Kim Vij

YES! Michelle all camp planners will come through a newsletter and pdf files to use at your convenience where ever you are in the world. Plus there’s a facebook group too that your membership includes. Let me know if you have any further questions.

2. Jamie Meise

I signed up for the summer virtual book club on May 29 and am wondering if I should have received the welcome email by now or will the email, facebook link, newsletter, etc all be sent when the camp starts later in June? I was under the impression the email would be sent right away so I just want to make sure my registration went through correctly. All I had to do was pay with paypal, there was no place to enter my contact information or anything.

1. Desiree Muller

When I paid with Paypal an email came immediately, but I just signed up today. Check your spam or “Preferences” if you’re on Gmail. Mine didn’t come to my main mailbox.

2. Kim Vij

Jamie, yes they email should have automatically come to the email address you use with paypal. Let me have Kristina check on her end to confirm. Thank you so much for signing up!

3. Kristina

Hi Jamie,
      Email me at virtualbookclubforkids at gmail dot com if you still haven’t received anything!

3. Colleen

I used my husband’s paypal to register. Is there a way to make sure emails come to me instead? Thanks!

1. Kristina

Email me at virtualbookclubforkids at gmail dot com so that I get things switched if you haven’t already. Thanks! Kristina

4. Katee

Hi! I just registered and paid and have not received my email yet… Just wanted to make sure everything went through since today’s the last day! Thanks!

5. Jennifer S.

I registered yesterday and I received a confirmation from paypal that the payment went through. However, I have not received my welcome email yet.

6. Mandy R

Hi, I registered and received the receipt from Paypal, but have yet to receive anything else. Any thoughts? Thank you for your help.

1. Kristina

Hi Mandy R I am not sure what name or email you registered with, Shoot me an email at virtualbookclubforkids at gmail dot com and I’ll look into it.

7. nnnc myelearning

Up to $250,000 of capital gain is allowed without income taxes per owner.

Whatever your reasons are, you have to face the reality of taxes.
    Mentors give people secret information and tips that they have learned over time.
    Most often, when you have purchased the land, your purchase
    included the mineral rights under the land along with surface rights.
    The business I am in is called Affiliate Marketing and it is not a natural skill, so
    to do it well, you need to learn a few things. I thought I should make sure,
    though, so when she put all four hoofs back on the ground, I checked
    her saddle to make sure the cinch wasn’t too tight and to
    ensure nothing was poking into her. REQUEST TO SET PUBLIC HEARING
    TO ADOPT BUILDING CODE (Sets a public hear for Monday, December 6, 2010 to amend the building code.
    With their tropical overtones in addition to subtle Americanized ethnical infrastructure, this country
    is probably the most underrated investment opportunity in this area of the entire
    world. The solid top is a plus but in heavy debris conditions leaves and blossoms follow the rain water
    over the front nose or fin of the gutter cover and stick to lower section of the
    gutter cover where the leaves and blossoms of any size can go
    into the gutter. You should know that eating places are normally tucked inside parts having very good handiness and therefore are frequently
    all over venture districts as well as non commercial locations.

Here is my page … nnnc myelearning

8. igrow induction lighting

Shock hair loss is generally caused by physician error when doing the treatment, so
    picking a physician who understands exactly what they are doing
    is essential. It can affect the appearance, confidence, and maybe even the self
    esteem of a person. By observing all the above tips when faced with the problem of hair loss Minneapolis
    citizens should be able to contain avoidable hair breakages.

My site; igrow induction lighting

9. plastic surgeon dallas

In the last five years, the survey states, a face life, or
    rhytidectomy, is one of the most requested of all invasive
    procedures. And a proficient plastic surgeon with a
    lot of experience, can take that even further.

The various types of plastic surgery on the face are:.

Feel free to visit my blog plastic surgeon dallas

10. plastic surgery x ray

Advanced Plastic Surgery is here to celebrate beauty with its
    state of the art facilities and innovative services such as dermabrasion, BOTOX Cosmetic,
    body surgeries, and the latest Vi – Peel. And a proficient plastic surgeon with
    a lot of experience, can take that even further. The couple broke up in 1937 as Lamarr finally
    escaped to London by drugging him.

My site plastic surgery x ray

11. Hunter

It’s hard to find your page in google. I found
    it on 13 spot, you should build quality backlinks ,
    it will help you to increase traffic. I know how to help you, just type in google – k2 seo tricks

12. real estate miami

This was followed by three financial institutions — Khaleej Finance and Investment (KFI) from Bahrain, Kuwait Investment
    Company (KIC) and Kuwait Finance House (KFH) — from the Middle East promoting a US$ 200 million fund for investing in India.
    The net lease is one in which the tenant pays for two operating expenses, taxes and insurance, leaving the utilities for the owner to
    pay. But Lee Marvin, in Serling’s episode of “Steel,”
    is quite another matter entirely, even by way of the most anciently impressive of
    standards; just as, to be sure, his performance, in The Dirty Dozen, was no
    less a masterpiece of the greatest refinement in style.

Look into my webpage; real estate miami

13. furniture moving companies in charlotte nc

Moving day can feel more like chaos than order, especially when there are half a dozen movers running around your home,
    packing up your belongings, and carrying out your furniture.
    Buying your own home is one of the biggest investments and commitments that most
    people will experience in a lifetime. After concluding your research you will
    get experienced, secure, reliable, economical and quality moving service
    providers, if a Packers Movers full fill your relocation needs and preferences you can hire it for your shifting.

my web site: furniture moving companies in charlotte nc

14. bandage homecoming dresses for cheap

Relating to the nights typically the vernal equinox,Cheap
    Jordans free airline Wing office staff
    and also American president can be involved in a house game associated with on-line poker, nevertheless retain buying abandoned by many different downturn. Another thing to think about are the flowers the bridesmaids
    will wear. When standout fashions for little ladies matter, it is hard to beat the boutique clothing advantage.

Here is my webpage bandage homecoming dresses for cheap

15. kitchen Remodel sweepstakes 2014

Youur home plumbingg system is always somethig to take seriously.
    I met with Zoeller to discuss why the hafe
    not used some of tthe more recent waer sensor technologies.
    Effective and affordable serrvices attend
    to your calls promptly or at your convenience depending on the
    need of the situation. It could be set to low and
    iif it isn,t,the tank may need a clean. Around Fairfax, plumbers will be happy to offeer
    fujrther adviice and guidanmce on this one.

Washrooms and kitchens get heavy use oover the
    years– pipes break, taps leak, drains get clogged, and wear and tear takes its toll.
    This means that Pittsburgh plumbing is going to bbe a bit dfferent from plumbing in other, newer cities that have newer and more
    standardized construction. Whether the tradesan directory UK
    includes his name or not. Manufactured homes arre gaining in popularity as
    an alternative to on-site houses. Improve mesmory results
    in thee food replicator’s memoey increasing so that it can store more of a particular type of meals.